Wednesday 31 July 2013

Topshop, Ark and New Look Clothing | Chelsea Posts Beauty Haul

 Yesterday I decided to go venture into Manchester Arndale (It has been a while!) and picked up a few items for college next month, after a lot of you enjoyed seeing what I purchased in my Primark Haul post, I thought you'd love to see some of the items I've purchased in my most recent shop.

(Above) Hearts and Bows - Candy Coloured Knitted Jumper - £7.50
 Hearts and Bows Candy Coloured Knitted Jumper - £7.50
I purchased this jumper from ARK, this is by the brand Hearts and Bows which is also available for purchase at ASOS. This jumper was originally £26ish but I purchased this from the sale for an amazing steal at £7.50! 

As you can see from the front and back images, this jumper is longer at the back and is made from thick wool which is ideal for days in college as I can just throw this on over any pair of leggings or jeans.
 Hearts and Bows Jumper - £6.40
I also purchased this jumper from ARK at sale price, this was originally £24.99. The texture of this jumper instantly caught my eye and as the overall jumper is navy (with rainbow coloured texture), this will work with almost any outfit.
 Hearts and Bows Jumper - £6.40
Beautiful all over textured effect!
 Hearts and Bows Jumper - £6.40
Full length, casual jumper.
 Topshop Cropped White Tee - £8
I love tucking in shirts and tops, so having a cropped style t shirt allows me to not panic every second and think that the front of my shirt is tucked in and the back is hanging out loose! I already have this tee in grey and these tee's are so good to have (essential item in my eyes!), they come in a variety of colours and look great with pretty much any high waisted skirt/shorts/jeans!
Topshop Cropped White Tee - £8
 They're also very cheap at £8, so I am definitely going to purchase some more colours! I'd also style this tee by wearing it under a pair of dungarees and a chunky gold chain necklace. Available at Topshop.
 New Look Cami Top - £9.99
I love cami tops! This is just a simple, red burnt out cami top that's perfect for layering like I did with another cami top here or looks great to add a pop of colour into any casual outfit.
 New Look Cami Top - £9.99
Cheap and essential, comes in a variety of colours and can be purchased at New Look.
 Topshop Joni Super High Waisted Skinny Jeans - £36
Finding jeans for me is a nightmare and that is solely down to the length! Luckily for me, Topshop cater for us shorties (5''2) and have a Petite range that sell regular sized Topshop clothing that is tailored to those that are 5''4 and under.

I already have the light blue version of these exact jeans and they are the comfiest, best fitting pair of jeans I've ever owned - so I simply had to get some more!
Topshop Joni Super High Waisted Skinny Jeans - £36
These jeans are high waisted with a skinny fit, they are in no way uncomfortable due to their skinny nature and can be worn casually during the day or paired with a statement top and heels for night time.

All of the images were taken in natural daylight (courtesy of the unreliable Sun!) as this shows the garments true colours (Literally!) and gives you an idea as to what the material really looks like, I apologise for the varying light intensities displayed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love your feedback! xx