Saturday 14 June 2014

FOTD Subtle Purple Smokey Eyes | Chelsea Posts Beauty

 
For my makeup look today I thought I would do something a little different - pop in a bit of purple. If you follow me via twitter @ChelPostsBeauty you will know that recently I won an amazing Clinique prize from Dave Lackie (He does amazing Twitter comps literally all the time!) featuring some summer beauty essentials and I have incorporated some of them into my look! Check out what I've used below. How pretty are the shadows in the palette?

 
Eyes:
L-R 10 Going Steady Quad (Single Shade), 08 Ticklish Quad Single Shade, 32 Rock Violet, 33 Graphite
 
So here's a closeup of my Clinique Quad. I can't find the exact quad to link so I am guessing it must be a limited edition/exclusive type but 'Going steady' is the closest one I've found and contains a brighter purple shade. This quad is amazing! I've never used Clinique eyeshadows before but they are easy to blend and give a good colour pay off. I've been browsing through the other palettes available and the teddy quad is so dreamy. I used the first shade for highlighting the brow bone, second all over the lid, third for crease and the fourth shade for the outer V and crease. Available for £28 at Clinique.
 
I also used Cliniques high impact mascara for my lashes £16.50 and benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in recess to prime the lid (discontinued)
 
Face Base:
Benefit Big Easy £27.50 in Medium. My new favourite base! Review coming soon
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer in 20 £5.99
Bourjois delice de poudre in 51 £7.99
MAC matte blush in Prism £18
 
Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Myth £15
Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Violet £16
 
Thanks for reading x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love your feedback! xx